Send To Phone
+1 Send To Mobile
DEEP V PGV16
Offered Price: $20,950
|Bottom Width||5' 10''|
|Max. Recommended HP||90 HP|
|Fuel Capacity||25.5 gal.|
|Max. Person Capacity||5 persons|
|Max. Person Weight||655 lbs.|
|Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight||1200 lbs.|
|Deadrise At Bow||35 degrees|
|Deadrise At Transom||20 degrees|
|Hull Material||0.100 5052 marine alloy|
|Average Dry Weight||1170 lbs.|
|Average Package Weight||2535 lbs.|
|Package Height||6' 8''|
|Package Width||7' 6''|
|Towing Length||22' 1''|
|Storage Length (W/Outboard Trimmed Down)||18' 10''|
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated livewell w/divider, removable bait bucket, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Minn Kota PowerDrive 12V, 42-lb. (19.05 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
- Lowrance HOOK2 4x swivel color fishfinder w/Bullet transducer
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced console top w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Forward-console tackle box storage w/bungee cord
- Illuminated multifunction tachometer/trim gauge & speedometer/fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury control box
- Stardust console color
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks w/large bow storage lids for easier access
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- 1 movable driver/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment plus 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 2 bow storage compartments
- Port deck rod hold-down straps
- Starboard below-console storage w/lockable angled footrest
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.44 m)
- Aft center deck step w/lockable storage
- Exclusive VERSATRACK accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet on decks & trim
- Low-maintenance commercial-grade, chemical-resistant vinyl cockpit floor
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
- NEW 800 GPH (3,028.33 LPH) bilge pump
- Stowable navigation lights w/LED courtesy light at bow
- Bow courtesy light
- 2 battery trays
- Interstate batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
What People Say About Us
I bought 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab. This car was exactly what we wanted.Fred, Hans and Sean are amazing and so kind. If you want to buy your dream car I recommend you this place....
Hans and his team were phenomenal at working with my budget, helping me find a car I would love, and working hours to find me the perfect loan! I am so happy with my decision to purchase with Auto Col...
I bought 2015 VOLVO S60 from Auto collection of Murfreesboro team. They are a team of professionals. Hans, Fred, and Sean are amazing, very customer oriented, helpful and friendly. I definitely recomm...
Lawerence “Chevy” was amazing and VERY professional, he could tell I wasn’t full happy and he went out of his way to call and make sure we were 100% satisfied with the purchase. He provided wond...
Sabrina L. Martin
Took my granddaughters car to their service department and was very satisfied. They completed the work in time promised and at quoted price. They were very friendly and very efficient . Will use them ...
Amazing customer service. From first point of contact to the very end. Communicated with Ryan the entire time throughout the purchase of the car, answered every call or text that I needed. Best car bu...
Bought my Audi from Auto Collection about 2 years ago and have been extremely pleased. Have had it serviced there a couple of times. They have been easy to work with. Every time they are exited for m...
Bought a slightly used Maserati from them that I drove 6 hours to see for the first time. Initial communication was great and to the point. I was given a decent trade in price (within $1k of all other...
Long over due review, but here goes. From the start the company and its employees were very inviting. They worked with us to find and get into the vehicle we had been after for some time. The process ...
Brian in the Service Dept is AMAZING! I promise you will not find another spot that will out do the service here. Brought in my Q50 for AC service and Brian had it fixed and ready to go in no time. I ...